At 40PlusStyleClub.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we safeguard your information.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties!
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED (a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site:
(1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”), (5) age and (6) geneder. Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also may use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to download products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name and e-mail address) and (2) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail or post messages, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED (a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION.
We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services or to contact you when necessary. If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive this every week. We will never sell or give your email address to anyone else.
(b) SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(c) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information or simply refuse to provide it as appropriate when asked.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) comply with a court order or other legal process;
(b) protect our rights or property; or
The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make commenting available to you on certain pages. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following: support”at”40PlusStyle.com.
UPDATES AND CHANGES. We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
We think it’s important that you are able to control the collection of personal data relating to your use of 40plusstyle.com, and have therefore made sure that you can opt out of any personal data collection using cookies or other technologies as set out below.
You can use the settings within your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. However, please be aware that this website may not function as expected. To find out how to see what cookies have been set and how to reject and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
- To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website and other websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To opt-out of personalized ad delivery on the Google content network, please visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager or if you wish to opt-out permanently even when all cookies are deleted from your browser you can install their plugin here.
- To opt-out of analysis by Quantcast on our website and other websites, please visit http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
- You can also disable analytics for mobile apps from the settings screen on your mobile device.
- To opt-out of tracking by Scorecard Research on our website and other websites, please visit http://scorecardresearch.com/optouttag.aspx.
- You can also manage many companies’ cookies used for online advertising at the US-based aboutads.info choices page or the EU-based Your Online Choices. Or you may choose to change your browser settings to opt-out of cookies.
- To opt out of interest-based ads on mobile devices, please follow these instructions for your mobile device: On Android open the Google Settings app on your device and select “ads” to control the settings. On iOS devices with iOS 6 and above use Apple’s advertising identifier. To learn more about limiting ad tracking using this identifier, visit the settings menu on your device.
If you have any questions regarding the privacy and advertising policies of 40PlusStyle.com then you may contact us at support at 40plusstyle.com