Last updated 15 January 2017
40plusstyle.com and 40plusstyleclub.com are websites where women over 40 can get style advice and discuss fashion with other Members of the Site. The 40+style and 40+StyleClub service (“Service”) includes the websites at http://40plusstyle.com, http://40plusstylecourses.com and https://40plusstyleclub.com (“Sites”) and the Sites’ focus is to provide individuals with a forum to discuss fashion, get fashion advice as well as shop for fashion through the Site.
ACCEPTANCE TRIGGERED BY USE.
MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
40+SC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, delete, add or modify this Agreement at any time without notice and such modification shall be effective upon posting by 40+SC on the Sites. If 40+SC modifies, deletes, adds or changes this Agreement, 40+SC will post the changes on this web page and indicate at the top of the web page the date of last revision of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Service as well as accessing the Site after 40+SC posts a revised Agreement signifies your acceptance of the revised Agreement. As a result, it is important that you review this Agreement regularly and you may review the current Terms of Service Agreement at any time at https://40plusstyleclub.com/terms-of-service
Monthly and yearly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your 40+StyleClub monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
THE 40+STYLECLUB'S CANCELLATION POLICY
As a member you can cancel at anytime. All you need to do is login to the website and hover over "profile' in the main menu and then choose 'membership details'.
Once you have done that your account will be closed immediately and you will no longer be charged.
If you have any questions you can get in touch at email@example.com.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS ON SUBMISSIONS
- Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group (“Submissions”). Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
- make false or defamatory statements about others;
- are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
- harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
- are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
- Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Submissions may not contain unauthorized disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group in a manner or for a purpose that could violate federal or state antitrust laws. For example, the Facebook Group may not be used to communicate with competitors about prices, discounts, market shares, sales territories, or other terms or conditions of trade.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
- Users may not use or attempt to use the Facebook Group for commercial purposes. Submissions may not include advertisements for goods or services, solicitations, “spam”, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or the like. Users are not precluded from posting promotions for actuarial related information and events or job postings in the field of actuarial science.
- Submissions may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A User may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
THE 40+STYLE/40+STYLE CLUB’S RIGHT TO MONITOR AND ADMINISTER THE FACEBOOK GROUP
40+Style and 40+StyleClub reserves the right to monitor and administer the Facebook Group and, in their sole discretion, to remove any content posted to the Facebook Group. We also reserve the right to disallow the use of any particular screen name or e-mail address, or to terminate any User’s posting privileges at any time, including individual and group postings.
COMPLIANCE WITH FACEBOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Users must comply with the terms identified in the Facebook User Agreement found at http://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php.
OWNERSHIP OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP AND ITS CONTENTS AND ASSOCIATED TRADEMARKS
All postings originated by the 40+Style and the 40+Style Club and published on the Facebook Group are protected by copyright and owned by 40+Style. Except as permitted under Singapore Copyright laws, the Facebook Group and its contents may not be copied, reproduced, republished or sold, posted, transmitted, distributed, modified, or used for the creation of derivative works without the Members’ Club’s prior written consent.
The 40+Style Club does not claim ownership of or copyrights in User Submissions. User understands that Submissions are not confidential and the 40+Style Club will be free (without compensation to User) to use or disseminate such Submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, so long as such use is within the terms of the Facebook User Agreement. User agrees that Submissions may be published, displayed, copied, distributed, downloaded, or transmitted by the 40+Style Club or other Facebook Group participants, and User grants the 40+Style Club and all other users of the Facebook Group an irrevocable, unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, transmit, adapt, modify or use for the creation of derivative works (including in digital form) such Submissions, subject to any applicable restrictions in the Facebook User Agreement.
All Trademarks owned by the 40+Style Club and published on the Facebook Group are property of Escala Pte Ltd.
40+STYLE / 40+STYLE CLUB MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR SUFFICIENCY OF THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP, WHETHER POSTED BY THE 40+STYLE CLUB OR ANY THIRD PARTY. THE 40+STYLE CLUB MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE GROUP, OR ANY COMPUTER, SERVER, DEVICE, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATED WITH THE GROUP, IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER ELEMENTS OR CODES THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Postings, including but not limited to comments and replies to discussion topics, are not to be relied on as professional opinions or advice, and postings are not intended to constitute technical, financial or legal guidelines or to supplant individual judgment with respect to particular situations. Postings may not be construed in any way as investment or tax advice and are not intended to be used, and may not be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.
40+Style and 40+Style Club do not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, product, process, service or organisation presented or mentioned on the Facebook Group, and information from the Facebook Group should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. 40+Style and 40+Style Club make no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-40+Style websites or third-party resources that may be referenced.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
NEITHER 40+STYLE, 40+STYLE CLUB, 40+STYLE COURSES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO (A) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FACEBOOK GROUP (B) ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM FACEBOOK CONTENT, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN ANY FACEBOOK CONTENT, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP, (E) ANY USE OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP OR RELIANCE BY THE USER ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN; NOR SHALL THEY BE LIABLE TO USERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE FOREGOING, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
IN NO EVENT MAY USER BRING ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST 40+STYLE / 40+STYLE CLUB
REPRESENTATIONS BY USERS; INDEMNIFICATION
USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF HIS/HER SUBMISSIONS TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP. USER REPRESENTS THAT HE/SHE HAS ALL RIGHTS NECESSARY TO POST THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP WITHOUT VIOLATING THE COPYRIGHTS OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND THAT NO SUBMISSION BY THE USER WILL VIOLATE THE LAWS OR THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PERSONS. USER HEREBY INDEMNIFIES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS 40+STYLE, 40+STYLE CLUB AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ASSERTED AGAINST THEM AND ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY THEM IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF USER’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION USER SUBMITS TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP.